Where theres honey, bees wont be far away - thank goodness these ones are just made from marshmallow, chocolate and rice bubbles.
The ingredient of Buzzy bubble bumblebees
- 35g (1 cup) Kelloggs rice bubbles
- 25g butter
- 40g (1/2 cup) white marshmallows
- Vegetable oil, to grease
- 50g dark choc melts
- 40 flaked almonds
The instruction how to make Buzzy bubble bumblebees
- Place the rice bubbles in a large bowl. Place the butter and marshmallows in a small saucepan exceeding low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes or until the butter melts and the fusion is smooth.
- grow the butter fusion to the rice bubbles and excite until capably skillfully combined. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Line a baking tray considering non-stick baking paper. massage your hands considering oil to lightly grease. Use your hands to roll heaped teaspoonfuls of the rice bubble incorporation combination into oval shapes. Place nearly the lined tray. Use a small unfriendly knife to score the rice bubble shapes lengthways.
- Place the choc melts in a sealable plastic bag. Place the bag in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on the order of Medium/500watts/50%, stirring each and every one every one of 30 seconds until the chocolate melts. Cut a small hole in 1 corner of the bag and drizzle the chocolate on top of higher than the rice bubble shapes. Arrange 2 flaked almonds in the indentation vis-u00d0u00b0-vis each rice bubble imitate to make wings. Set aside for 15 minutes or until set. Serve.
Nutritions of Buzzy bubble bumblebeescalories: 31.07 calories
fatContent: 2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 0.5 grams protein