This recipe is final for fussy eaters aged 2 and up, as its nutritious ingredients are proficiently disguised as fun food.
The ingredient of Chicken toast triangles
- Olive oil spray, for greasing
- 20g (1 tbsp) butter
- 50g (about 3) button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 8 green beans, trimmed, sliced
- 2 green shallots, trimmed, sliced
- 1 small (about 150g) single chicken breast fillet, chopped
- 1 130g can corn kernels, drained
- 4 slices square white bread
- 70g (2/3 cup) grated cheddar
The instruction how to make Chicken toast triangles
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Spray a baking tray afterward the oil spray to lightly grease.
- Heat butter in a small frying pan higher than medium heat. grow mushrooms and beans, and cook, stirring often, for 2-3 minutes or until tender. grow green shallots and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until tender. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Place bean mixture, chicken and corn in the bowl of a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- develop the chicken mixture evenly higher than the bread. Sprinkle once the cheddar and cut into triangles. Place approximately the greased tray and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Nutritions of Chicken toast trianglescalories: