want these fish patties next a Thai-style twist. Dont forget the cucumber dipping sauce!
The ingredient of Red curry fish patties subsequently cucumber sauce
- 1kg skinless redfish fillets, scratchily chopped
- 70g (1/4 cup) red curry cement
- 1 egg white
- 1 bunch snake beans, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 4 blithe kaffir lime leaves, centre vein removed, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 roomy long red chilli, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Red curry fish patties subsequently cucumber sauce
- Place fish, curry cement and egg white in the bowl of a food processor and process until approaching smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl. accumulate beans and lime leaves, and move around until combined. Divide incorporation combination into 16 equal portions. Use wet hands to imitate portions into 4cm patties.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan more than medium heat. build up half the patties and cook for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined later paper towel. Cover subsequently foil to keep warm. Repeat following long-lasting patties, reheating pan amongst batches.
- To make the cucumber sauce, swell sugar and rice vinegar in a small bowl and demonstrate until sugar dissolves. Add water, fish sauce, cucumber and chilli, and work up until combined.
- Arrange the patties as regards a serving platter and promote snappishly gone the cucumber sauce.
Nutritions of Red curry fish patties subsequently cucumber saucecalories: 135.513 calories
fatContent: 2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 33 grams protein